USCGC Northland (WMEC-904)
Medium Endurance Cutter
Our Adopted Ships and Units
phone: (804) 355-7557
Please use the Yellow Donate Button on the left to make online Donations or Payments for Richmond Navy League activities: Annual Dues, Luncheons, Golf Event, Blue Angels Air Show, etc. Enter the amount of the Donation/Payment at the $ sign and click the PayPal or Credit Card button. This will take you to the Donate Form where you can enter your payment information. Use the Special Instructions box to describe the purpose of the Donation or Payment.
Welcome to the Richmond Council Navy League website. Thank you for your interest. We want to share with you our enthusiasm and support of the men and women of our military sea services: the U.S. Navy, Marines Corps, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine and Military Sealift Command, their families, and our related Youth Programs. Our success as Citizens in Support of the Sea Services depends on our Membership.Please join us.
For more information, please see our activities listed here, our local council newsletter The Lucky Bag our Membership Brochure, the national SeaPower magazine, or call our office 804-355-7557 or email: email@example.com.
Jay Fiedler - President 2023
USCGC Legare (WMEC-912)
Medium Endurance Cutter
Mission of the Richmond Virginia Council Navy League
* Is a civilian volunteer non-profit organization, prior military service is not required. Serving military personnel may also join.
* Supports USS CARTER HALL, USS NORMANDY, USS GRAVELY, USCGC NORTHLAND, USCGC LEGARE,
Military Sealift Command, Oceana Navy Strike Fighter Squadron 213 Blacklions, Naval Talent Acquisition Group Richmond
and the Navy Reserve Center Richmond, with donations to Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) funds and attendance at Change
of Command & other events.
* Awards programs for Sailors, Recruiters, Reservists, Sea Cadet and JROTC units.
* Sends care packages to forward-deployed military personnel.
* Sponsors group trips, day cruises aboard ships, tours of military bases and ships, Blue Angels Air Shows, memorial services,
commissionings, and other events.
* Spring, Summer and Fall Sea Services luncheons with guest speakers.
* Inform citizens and political leaders of the vital importance to the country of a comprehensive and fully prepared sea service.
* Advocacy for legislation and education through affiliation with the Navy League of the United States.