Mission of the Richmond Virginia Council Navy League
* Is a civilian volunteer non-profit organization, prior military service is not required. Serving military personnel may also join.
* Supports USS CARTER HALL, USS NORMANDY, USS GRAVELY, USCGC NORTHLAND, Military Sealift Command, Oceana Navy
Strike Fighter Squadron 213 Blacklions, Naval Talent Acquisition Group Richmond and the Navy Reserve Center Richmond,
with donations to Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) funds and attendance at Change of Command & other events.
* Awards programs for Sailors, Recruiters, Reservists, Sea Cadet and JROTC units.
* Sends care packages to forward-deployed military personnel.
* Sponsors group trips, day cruises aboard ships, tours of military bases and ships, Blue Angels Air Shows, memorial services,
commissionings, and other events.
* Spring, Summer and Fall Sea Services luncheons with guest speakers.
* Inform citizens and political leaders of the vital importance to the country of a comprehensive and fully prepared sea service.
* Advocacy for legislation and education through affiliation with the Navy League of the United States.
Welcome to the Richmond Council Navy League website. Thank you for your interest. We want to share with you our enthusiasm and support of the men and women of our military sea services: the U.S. Navy, Marines Corps, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine and Military Sealift Command, their families, and our related Youth Programs. Our success as Citizens in Support of the Sea Services depends on our Membership.Please join us.
Jay Fiedler - President 2023
Our Adopted Ships and Units
Richmond Virginia Council Navy League of the United States
2015 West Laburnum Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227
Box 11201, Richmond, VA 23230 (mailing address)
phone 804-355-7557 fax 804-355-8788
Please use the Yellow Donate Button on the left to make online Donations or Payments for Richmond Navy League activities such as the 2023 Golf Event, 2023 Blue Angels Air Show, Annual Dues, etc. Enter the Amount of the Donation/Payment at the $ sign and click the PayPal or Credit Card button.This will take you to the Donate Form where you can enter your contact and payment information. Please click/use the Special Instructions box to describe the purpose of the Donation or Payment.
USCGC Legare (WMEC-912)
Medium Endurance Cutter
USCGC Northland (WMEC-904)
Medium Endurance Cutter